Deborah's newsletter

Thanks Deborah!

"Hello Everyone,

First of all, I will be at our beach house in Lincoln City next weekend for the holiday so I won't be putting out a newsletter on Saturday. If you haven't signed up with shortcuts.com to have coupons added to your Safeway card, you should do so. I will give you an example of the savings I got today. I bought 2 packages of Betty Crocker cookie mixes at Safeway on their sale price of $1.69 each. I used two $.40 manufacture and double coupons for a cost of $.89 each for the cookies. Because I added the Betty Crocker cookie mix thru shortcuts.com on my Safeway card, I got another $.40 taken off for each cookie mix which made the cookie mix only $.49 each. I had actually forgot that I added the cookie mix until I checked my receipt. So by doing this, you can actually receive 2 manufacture coupons on the same item. You will receive an email from shortcuts.com telling you what coupons you have redeemed. Also keep checking the bottom of your Albertsons receipt. I got another $2.00 off my next shopping by taking a short phone survey. Also check your Safeway abd Albertsons receipt for your gas discount. I just used a $.60 gas discount from Albertson.

Safeway
On page A6 of the Columbian are some Safeway coupons. There's a $10 off coupon when you spend $50.
There are 4 coupons with a $20 minimum on page A6. All of the following coupons are also in the Safeway ad except for the potatoes. Inside the ad are 6 additional coupons.
Pork Spareribs 10 lb. Box $.99 lb for $9.99 ea. Limit 3
10-lb. Bag of Russet Potatoes $.99 Limit 1
Kraft Miracle Whip or Myonnaise $1.88 Limit 2 Also use the $2.00/2 manufacture/double for a cost of $1.26 for 2 jars.
Kraft Singles $.99 Limit 1

Whole Seedless Watermelons are still $2.88 each.
Iceberg Lettuce $.68 ea.
Corn 3 for $1.00
Avocados $.68

Albertsons
Propel water is only $.50. I have a stack of $.50 propel coupons that I ordered off ebay. I will be using most this week since the water will be free with these coupons and I don't even need a double.
Alpo Dog Food is $1.00. Use the $1.00/3 manufacture coupon and you get 3 cans for $2.00. Also use the Buy 2 cans and Get 1 Free for a final cost of $1.00 for 3 cans. Again since you are using 2 coupons, use a coupon friendly checker.

Save $2.00 on Dannon yogurt when you spend $10. Also use your manufacture coupons with this deal.
Example:
Danimal Crush Cups and Activia are $1.60 each when you buy 5. Use five $1.00 coupons and the yogurt is only $.60 each. Again I ordered these coupons off ebay so I will be getting a lot of this yogurt this week.

On the front page is another deal for $5.00 off your next shopping trip when you spend $20. Match up your coupons with this deal.

There are some great coupons on the back page. I am assuming we can also use our manufacture coupons with these.
Some Examples:
A.1. Steak Sauce 2 for $6.00. Use 2 of the $2.00 manufacture steak sauce coupons and the price is 2 for $2.00.
Kraft Mayo is 2 for $3.00. With the $2.00/2 manufacture coupon it is $1.00 for 2.
Oscar Mayer Meat Wieners 2 for $2.00. Use the $1.00/2 manufacture coupon and get 2 for $1.00. If we get doubles in the Sunday paper, these will be Free.

Have a Great Holiday Weekend!

Deborah"

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates