Swag bucks Update!


It's time to update you all on my SwagBucks experiment. Back at the end of February I read a blog post about something I'd never heard of called "SwagBucks". It said it was a search engine ( powered by Google) where you could win Swag bucks just for doing web searches which you could then redeem for prizes like gift cards. I thought- what have i got to lose-I'll try it and keep you all posted. So far since March I've earned 371! I do searches and then occasionally I get a message saying I've won 1 or 2 or very occasionally 5 Swag Bucks. My favorite prizes are Amazon gift Certificates. 45 will get you a $5 one so far I have enough to get $40 ! Granted ,I won't get rich, but an extra 40 for doing internet searches for 5 months that I already did anyway- not too bad. So if you'd like to give it a whirl just click on the button on the right on my blog or go HERE to sign up.

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates