A Time For Everything

Now is my time to give up. No not as in surrender but as in letting go. I love the illustration found HERE and how it applies to life and time management and living with Fibromyalgia. I only have so much energy so I have to put the big rocks in my jar first and I have to determine what ARE the big rocks - the most important things - as I only have room for a few. I find that this blog, as much as I love it, is taking up too much room in my jar so...... I'll post another post after this one listing all my favorite bloggers and their sites and may occasionally add another or two as i find them , but for this time in my life I say farewell (and thank you !) to all my 2,600 visitors, 218 blog posts, to finally turning up in a Google search of "Budget Bailout"as the 6th result and one big rock

0 comments:

Design by Blogger Templates